3 Smart Ways To Optimize Your Website For Better Monetization
Creating a site involves proper physical and visual design. See smart ways to optimize your website to improve & increase monetization profit
While a website is an integral part of any 21st-century business, many people fail to realize the importance of its optimization. Creating a good website involves proper physical and visual design. In this article, see smart ways to optimize your website to improve and increase your monetization profit.
Even the most beautiful and content-filled website may not boost your profits if you don’t take the right approach to arranging the information.
Whether you already have a website or just thinking about creating one, these tips can help you take big steps toward making money and avoiding basic mistakes.
Optimize Your Website For Better Monetization
1- Invest In Plugins for Monetization
Even if you’d like to save money on building a website and decide to use the basic themes, don’t be thrifty about plugins. They are the little pieces of code that optimize your website for SEO and help collect user information.
Plugins allow you to convert customers, make the website easy to use, and improve the overall design of your pages.
Without the right plugins, your website will unlikely be optimized and user-friendly. On such popular platforms as WordPress, many of such plugins are free, with the possibility of upgrading to a premium edition to get better functionality.
To optimize your website for more monetization, try out several free plugins to see whether you need to invest in premium versions:
Best WordPress Monetization Plugins Available Today
- Yoast SEO – It helps you with content design, keyword placement, tag streamlining to all data analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, and more. “SEO brings your virtual storefront to the Fifth Avenue of the Internet – the first page of Google search results.” So this plugin is a must-have.
- PrettyLinks – this plugin deals with the appearance of your links. It doesn’t just make the links on your website look appealing, it helps you hide links or replace keywords with the necessary links. Since linking is an integral part of SEO efforts, this plugin can be useful for site monetization.
- Everest Forms – optimize your information, one of the most important things on your website, to improve and increase your monetization. This plugin allows you to create different contact forms with beautiful designs quickly.
- Akismet – this anti-spam plugin is essential to the health and safety of your website. It checks the comments for spammy messages and filters them out. You can always check which comments are filtered. All of the above is free. The premium version offers additional security options.
- User Registration – user registration is often necessary for e-commerce websites. This plugin creates a simple and beautiful way to create user registration forms. You can also create login forms with this tool. The process is quick and easy.
2- Don’t Avoid Premium Design Options
You only have about 7 seconds to make an impression on a website visitor. It means you have to come up with an excellent website design. While flashing bright pictures at the client may have worked in the past, today’s customer is looking for simplicity and optimization. Consider the following design options to optimize your website monetization:
- Fast loading – this goes without saying. Your pages must load quickly.
- Give fewer choices – if you know Hick’s Law, you understand that the fewer choices the clients have, the more likely they are to make a purchase. Limit form fields, reduce the number of menu items and use one CTA (call to action). Just keep things simple.
- Use scrolling, not clicking – users enjoy scrolling more than clicking, so consider placing all the content on one page and enabling the scrolling option. When reading, people are more likely to scroll down than click on another page.
- Add videos – these days, a website without videos is not an optimized website. Consult with your content managers to add promotional videos to your webpage. Just don’t forget that too many videos make your website slower.
- Use images of people – website visitors enjoy looking at images of beautiful and smiling people rather than reading plain text. Just make sure you don’t use stock photos. Either make original ones or don’t use them at all. When you insert images into the website, keep them under 600 kb.
The above design tricks are just the tip of the iceberg. With proper research and professional assistance, you can optimize your website to be highly attractive, so improve your efforts and use smart monetization to increase your website profit.
3- Ad Space and Affiliate Marketing for Monetization
If your website is already up and running and getting visitors, you can monetize by promoting other people’s services. The two most popular approaches to doing that are:
- Affiliate Marketing – you promote someone’s products and services on your website and are paid when a customer clicks a link placed on your website to buy the product you are promoting. You can either get a percentage of the product’s final price, a percentage of the revenue share, or a fixed commission.
- Selling Ad Space – you allow other companies to put their banners up on your website and be paid when someone clicks on the ad or sets a fixed “rent.”
When designing your website, consider leaving special space for affiliate marketing content and third-party ads.
Final Thoughts on Optimize Your Website for Monetization
Website design is a key to monetization. By taking the time to research design tricks or hire professionals, you improve the chances of making higher profits.
Remember, your profits don’t just depend on how good your products are but on how well you sell them. We hope this article has helped you with smart ways to optimize your website to improve and increase your monetization profit.