Media Grid allows you to display your images in a beautiful way or you can customise it if
you like. Here is a quick guide on how to add a media grid easily using the Page Builder Visual Composer WordPress plugin
1. Add a new page/post. Write the tile and click on Add Element > Media Grid
Search for the element and click on it to open the editor window.
2. Click on + button to add images from your WordPress media library or upload new images.
3. Select the images that you like to add in your page and click on Add Images.
4. Under Media Grid Settings, you can customize the settings however for now we will just save changes to preview if our images will display.
5. Save your page/post and view it online.
Here is the default media grid display.
You can also change the number of grid elements per row. To do this, go back to page editor and click on “Edit Media Grid” pencil icon, then change Grid Elements per row.
Change Grid Elements per row to 6 rows, saved it and view it online.
You can also experiment the item design, this will give you a more customized options based from your needs. Below are some sample outputs.
By Default all Visualmodo WordPress themes includes the premium Visual Composer WordPress plugin so you can do it very easily, saving money and time doing amazing pages on your WordPress.
Media and Masonry Media Grid
Create Media or Masonry Media Grid with WPBakery Page Builder and use images from WordPress Media Library.
Starting from WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) version 4.4 there is new grid elements available:
- Post Grid
- Post Masonry Grid
- Media Grid
- Masonry media Grid
Grid elements are available under WPBakery Page Builder element menu.
Note: “Post Grid” and “Masonry Post Grid” allows displaying posts, pages and custom posts type (Example: Woo Commerce Products) in grid format.
See the video