In this guide & tutorial, we’ll explain how to accept Bitcoin payments on your WordPress site in the easiest way on your Woocommerce online store: beauty, simple, easy, and, more importantly, for and free! In addition, this method also supports Ethereum, Litecoin, and other major altcoins as payment options.
Plugin free download https://wordpress.org/plugins/blockonomics-bitcoin-payments/
WordPress theme https://visualmodo.com/theme/cryptocurrency-wordpress-theme/
Live demo https://theme.visualmodo.com/cryptocurrency/
A Bitcoin payment gateway that enables complete decentralization in the e-commerce industry. Firstly, Purchases made to your website are instantly sent to your wallet rather than to a payment gateway’s wallet.
Secondly, this saves you fees when taking your coins out and allows you to take ownership of your revenue without needing a middleman.
Finally, never lose revenue from payment gateway wallet hacks – In conclusion, be your bank!
Bitcoin Payments Plugin Features #
Firstly, All the site payments are received directly in the wallet. In addition, no approvals of API key/documentation are required.
Safe and secure transactions, Secondly, the installation only takes five minutes. See this video tutorial for the process. Finally, eliminate chargebacks and fraud.
Moreover, with a world-class customer support team to accept bitcoin following the WordPress guide & tutorial.
Built for bitcoin merchants #
- Accept BTC and other major cryptocurrencies on your website, like ETH, XRP, BCH,
LTC etc., using our built-in Shapeshift integration
- Segwit compatibility enables the lowest transaction fees possible
- Support for all the major HD wallets, such as Trezor, Ledger Nano S, Blockchain.info, and
- Supports all major fiat currencies
- The complete checkout process happens within your website/theme
The quickest and simplest way to begin accepting Bitcoin payments on your online WooCommerce store. Since 2015, Blockonomics has assisted thousands of e-commerce websites in increasing revenue by allowing their customers to use Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash as payment methods.
Alternative Options to Accept Bitcoin Payments WordPress #
Other reasons to accept Bitcoin on WordPress include: #
Along with the capacity to accept payments from more customers and the potential for increased international transactions, Bitcoin has other intriguing benefits:
- Bitcoin is virtual and lacks a central authority. As a result, you don’t have to entrust a third-party bank, but the transactions are secure and somewhat anonymous because of a ledger called a blockchain.
- Bitcoin transactions are non-returnable, and a difficult-to-decipher hexadecimal code accompanies every transaction. As a result, there are fewer opportunities for theft and fraud.
- Bitcoin transactions have lower fees in general than when interacting with traditional banks.
- If someone makes a Bitcoin payment to your website, all funds are immediately accessible.
- Your clients (and databases) are safer because Bitcoin transactions store no personal or financial information. All transactions are documented on a public ledger, but limited additional information is shared.