Want to Be an Email Marketing Superstar? Email Marketing Infographic
Learn how to be an email marketing superstar with the best tips to get all the campaigns benefits + complete ideas & strategies infographic
Email marketing is not usually known for producing exceptional results. 52% of those who receive commercial emails won’t perform any action after receiving them, so the click-through rates are historically low. Learn how to be an email marketing superstar with the best tips to get all the campaigns benefits + complete infographic with ideas and strategies.
But that’s not to say that every email campaign is doomed to lackluster performance. There’s a lot that you can do to improve the odds of your emails hitting home, and so boosting your sales stats. We add this email marketing infographic to help you with it.
The EveryCloud infographic that you’ll see below contains all the evidence-backed information that you need to take your campaigns from “Ho hum” to “Jingle all the Way.”
The security awareness training gurus decided to research the topic when they found that their email campaigns were falling a little flat. Fortunately, they weren’t stingy about sharing the results of that research.
What a valuable resource that contains workable information on actual evidence rather than information that someone thumb-sucked to fill out a page. You get tips that will let you see accurate results on a more consistent basis.
You’ll learn the following:
- How men and women deal with emails differently
- Typical email marketing performance stats
- Why consider email automation
- What the effect of email marketing is on revenue, and, more importantly, what areas specific types of emails affect
- What people generally do after receiving an email
- How you can improve your CTR
- How the device the email is being under a view on affects the CTR
- Facts about the ROI of email marketing
- More about email marketing and mobile devices. Quick tip – take notes here
- What the typical open rates are across different industry types
- What the best time for sending emails is
- Why personalization is essential
- Examples of winning subject lines
- How email campaigns square up against social media campaigns
- What will get you under a mark of a spammer
- Mistakes you might be making
- And, finally, what trends to look for in this arena in the next five years or so
Overall, there’s a lot of information covered, making this one of the most comprehensive resources in this area. It’s down into manageable bits of information so that you can digest the tips in just a few minutes. So, a great way to be an email marketing superstar with the best tips to get all the campaigns benefits + complete infographic with ideas and strategies.
The Basics of Email Marketing
Before discussing the tactics, you’ll employ to build and leverage email marketing, let’s first discuss the basics. These suggestions will assist in maximizing your email marketing campaign, which we’ll discuss in detail below.
- Keep Messages Short: Most email is up on a mobile device. As a result, your copy should be brief and focused. Direct readers to a blog post or page if they need to share such information.
- Employ engaging subject lines, but avoid bait and switch: The purpose of using interesting subject lines is to increase the open rates of emails, but do not mislead the recipient by changing to spam. If users believe they’ve been misled, they are more likely to leave or mark your message as spam, which decreases your deliverability.
- Keep Human: Email marketing is common, which also means it’s competitive. Utilize email to converse directly with your users, utilize their names, and let them see the human side of your brand.
- Include CTAs at the Top and Bottom: On landing pages, CTAs are always included above and below the fold. Follow the same strategy with email by having strong CTAs before the first paragraph and again at the end.
- Ask permission and honor your commitments: Never buy email lists. This is illegal in most cases and will not generate revenue. Provide high-quality content or advertisements if you have a promotion or valuable content.
What are the advantages of email marketing?
Email marketing can assist businesses in reaching a larger audience, promoting sales, recouping abandoned carts, and enhancing relationships with consumers. It’s also one of the most affordable advertising methods. As a result you’ll become an email marketing superstar with the best tips to get all the campaigns benefits + complete infographic with ideas and strategies
How can I create an email list?
Create a list of emails by offering a downloadable resource, hosting a contest, or providing a free email course. You may want to hang a banner at the top of your website that collects emails as well.
Generate traffic to your website by offering a free resource, hosting a contest, or providing a downloadable item.
What are the regulations regarding email marketing?
CAN-SPAM and GDPR (in Europe) mandate the protection of user privacy and the avoidance of emailing purchased lists.
What is the definition of email automation?
Email automation allows you to create complex campaigns that automatically send emails based on actions, for example, when a subscriber adds something to their cart or downloads an asset.