Five Best WordPress Plugins for Email Automation in 2024
Most cost-effective and easiest ways to connect with the target audience is email marketing, check five best WordPress plugins for automation
2024 is the year of digitalization. Today, everything is done through digital media. From shopping for clothes to grocery and even booking a doctor’s appointment. When it comes to both large and small-scale businesses, advertisements and promotions are now preferred to be done on the go through online channels. Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective and easiest ways to stay connected with the target audience. In this article, we’ll share the five best WordPress plugins for email marketing automation.
Best WordPress Plugins for Email Automation in 2024
Here are some interesting email marketing statistics stated by Oberlo that you should know:
- Firstly 2019, there were 3.9 billion email users worldwide, which is expected to grow to 6 billion in 2025.
- Secondly, every $1 spent on email marketing is expected to return an average of $42.
- 81% of SMBs rely on emails as their customer acquisition tool, and 80% use them for customer retention
- The average open rate of welcome emails is 82%
- 50% higher open rates are generated when the email is personalized
- 3 abandoned cart emails sent to users result in 69% more orders compared to a single mail
- Click rates can be increased by 300% if the email contains interactive elements like video
- Finally, 49% of customers like to receive promotional emails every week from their favorite brands
These numbers show businesses need a robust email marketing plan to build connections and generate more leads. But there is a slight hiccup. Email marketing is easier said than done. Most companies take about 2 days to complete a single email. The time is divided as follows:
- 4.1 hours for design & graphics
- 3.8 hours for coding & development
- 3 hours for copywriting
- 2.4 hours for data pulls or logic
- 2.3 hours for testing & troubleshooting
- 2.1 hours for analytics & analysis
This is a lot of time, and this is where email automation comes in. Below are 2024’s best WordPress plugins for email automation that will help you optimize your email marketing process.
Omnisend is a viral WordPress email marketing plugin and deserves the top spot for a good reason. Omnisend is not your regular automation tool for email marketing, as it caters to the audience with omnichannel marketing. This enables businesses to reach a much wider audience pool via myriad channels like push notifications, SMS, and, of course, emails.
Omnisend is the email marketing plugin for you if you want to graduate with an omnichannel marketing experience.
- Robust email builder
- Visual workflow
- Provides wheel-of-fortune sign-up forms and engaging landing pages
- Smart interactive that allows businesses to personalize and target your message
- Innovative automation capabilities that let you add various channels to the same workflow
A free trial version allows you to build and send 15,000 emails per month. Then comes the standard version, priced at $16/month, which lets you automate your emails and start SMS marketing. To fully tap into the possibilities of omnichannel marketing, you need to sign up for their $99/month pro package. If you want to benefit from enterprise-grade personalization, choose their enterprise package with custom pricing and unlimited monthly emails.
2 Newsletter: WordPress Plugins for Email Automation
The Newsletter is a self-contained email marketing automation solution. After installing it on your WordPress website, you can instantly start collecting emails and sending newsletters. There are no complicated setups required for this plugin.
- Gather email addresses through a customizable page, widget, or a form
- Design newsletters by using a responsive system of drag-and-drop
- Segment your list to target separate audiences with specific business messages
- A central status panel where you can configure the plugin and also keep track of your email campaigns
The base plugin will not cost you anything, but you need to check out the premium extensions for additional functionality. You can separately purchase these or buy them all at 76.59 for three sites or $298.60 for unlimited websites.
3 Mailster: WordPress Plugins for Email Automation
Mailster is a self-contained WordPress solution, meaning that a third-party service is not required to use it. This is a premium-only plugin and provides a comprehensive set of features.
- Firstly, design and create emails by using the templates library and the drag-and-drop builder
- Secondly, automation is possible, and you can send out emails based on specified trigger points
- Segment and manage your email lists within WordPress
- Finally, a centralized dashboard that lets you view analytics on your subscribers and emails
Mailster will cost you $59 as a premium plugin for a single website license, regular updates, and 6 months of support.
4 MailChimp: WordPress Plugins for Email Automation
MailChimp is a name that is well-known to email marketers. It is one of the most preferred email marketing services, and now, there is a plugin to help with your WordPress website. The plugin bridges your MailChimp and WordPress accounts for efficient performance.
There is no need to worry if you’re not already a MailChimp user. It doesn’t take long to open a new account. You can use MailChimp’s subscription-based email marketing service by installing its plugin.
- Firstly, mobile-optimized and user-friendly sign-up forms
- Secondly, it integrated seamlessly with other form plugins
- Dedicated and friendly support
- Manage subscribers list in multiple ways
- Email newsletters are sent with very little manual work
- For better navigation, the plugin integrates your MailChimp account with your WordPress website
- Engaging opt-in forms.
- Finally, translation-ready
MailChimp plugin offers a freemium package for up to 200 subscribers. $14.99 and $299 per month are MailChimp subscription fees for accessing its advanced tools and taking advantage of its latest functionalities.
A freemium plugin, MailPoet smoothly integrates with the WordPress dashboard. You can design, schedule, and even send emails right from your website. You can also manage your lists.
- Firstly, design a subscription form, and you can embed it anywhere you like on your website
- Secondly, build emails from scratch, or you can make use of the different starter templates
- Multiple subscriber lists can be up, and you can manage them from within your WordPress website
- Finally, you can send signup notifications, as well as welcome emails automatically
The base plugin does not cost anything; there is also a free plan to get 1,000 subscribers. It also includes premium features for free, like WooCommerce features. In conclusion, if you wish to access its reporting and statistics features, get the premium plugin for $99.
WordPress Plugins for Email Automation Final Words
Email marketing was crucial to digital marketing and will remain so for years. However, as a marketer, you cannot afford to devote all your time and resources to email marketing. Hence, it would help if you found ways to get a lot of work completed in less time. The mentioned WordPress plugins should help automate your email marketing campaigns and free up your time to concentrate on the core aspects of your business.