How to Convert Audio Files Using Online UniConverter
In this article, we'll share a guide on how to convert audio files using online uniconverter in a simple and effective method
Did you know that there are tons of different audio formats out there? Some are pretty easy to recognize (such as MP3 or WAV), but others are more obscure. More importantly, not all of your devices may be able to play some of the less popular audio formats. In this article, we’ll share a guide on how to convert audio files using online uniconverter in a simple and effective method.
The easiest way around that problem is to convert your audio files into the format that you want. But to do that, you need to first figure out what format you should use and then also look into how you can convert your audio files.
Convert Audio Files Using Online UniConverter
Choosing an Audio Format
Considering there are so many audio formats out there, you may not be sure exactly how to choose which one you should use. However, the good news is that it isn’t as difficult as you think.
At the end of the day, audio formats differ from one another in several ways, including audio quality, compression, and compatibility. However, to make things easy, the best way to figure out which one you should use is by looking at the scenario:
- If you want to edit the audio professionally, then you should keep it in an uncompressed format such as PCM, WAV, or AIFF. However, if it has already been compressed, there is no point converting it back.
- For high-fidelity audio that has excellent quality, you should look at a format that uses lossless compression, such as FLAC, WMA, or M4A. The audio file will be smaller than uncompressed formats, but its quality will be similar.
- If you don’t need the ‘best’ quality and want to conserve disk space then a format that uses lossy audio compression is best. The most popular of those is MP3, but OGG and AAC may provide better quality at similar file sizes.
Suffice to say, depending on the scenario that you’re in you can narrow down your options. After that, you can look at other factors such as compression, compatibility, and audio quality – and make a final decision.
Once you’ve decided on a format however, you then need to know how to actually convert your audio files.
Why Use Online UniConverter
In order to convert audio files between different formats, you need a converter software. Nowadays there are many options out there – both paid and free.
But among all of the options available, Online UniConverter is definitely one of the best. It has several key advantages that make it an attractive and useful converter:
- Supports most popular formats including MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC, FLAC, AC3, AIFF, OGG, MKA, and more. Simply put, you should be able to convert to and from the formats that you require.
- Easy to use and very beginner-friendly so you don’t have to worry about fiddling with complicated or technical settings. Typically it will only take you a few minutes to set up and convert an audio file.
- A web tool that you can access online without having to install any additional software on your device. That makes Online UniConverter a convenient option that you can access and use to convert your audio files no matter where you are or what device you’re using.
- Completely free to use and does not require you to pay anything to start converting audio files that are under 100MB. It has few limitations, but most can be lifted by opting for the Premium version.
See how many reasons there are to use Online UniConverter? It is not only an easy and convenient option, but it is also effective – and free.
Converting Audio Files Using Online UniConverter
If you do choose to use Online UniConverter, you’ll find that converting audio files is a piece of cake. In fact, it is so simple and straightforward that you don’t really need any instructions.
However, if you’d like to see how it works, here’s what you need to do:
- Open up the Online UniConverter website to access its online audio converter.
- Add the audio file that you want to convert by clicking on the ‘+’ icon or dragging and dropping the audio file into the area as indicated. The files you add will show up in a list and it is possible to add more than one audio file to be converted if need be.
- Select the format by clicking on the dropdown menu where the audio file is listed, or on the one beside the ‘Convert all files to’ section. After you open the dropdown menu you can select the ‘Audio’ tab and see all of the formats that are available.
- Start converting the audio files by clicking on the ‘Convert’ button. If you want you can check the box right below it so that you’ll be notified when the conversion is complete.
- Wait for a few minutes while the files are processed. Each file will need to be uploaded and converted, and that could take several minutes.
- Download the converted files by clicking on the ‘Download’ button.
Assuming you already know which format you want to convert your files to. So, it shouldn’t take you long to get the job complete. There may be a slight delay while the files are on the process, but if you want you can always just leave it and check on it later or when you get a notification.
Knowing how to convert audio files can be tremendously useful. It will ensure that you never have to worry about your audio files. Being in the wrong format in the future. More importantly, you can always convert audio files to the best format in any given scenario.
Regardless of whether you need to convert an audio file right now, it would help if you gave Online UniConverter a go. By trying it out for yourself, you’ll be able to familiarize yourself with how it works. In addition, see how straightforward it is.
That way if and when you ever need to convert an audio file. You’ll be able to get the job quickly and without any issues.