Leadership Podcasts To Inspire And Make You Grow
Check the top leadership podcasts to inspire and make you grow in your personal life and career, and listen to the best programs
In this article, we’ll share the top leadership podcasts to inspire you and make you grow your career and personal life while learning. Podcasts continue to grow in popularity as a convenient way to stay on top of all topics. As a result, the field is becoming steadily more crowded. A recent check of iTunes showed more than 100 podcasts with the word leadership in their title. Some are focused on special interests like sales, religion, or the issues faced by women in leadership. But some stand out from the rest. Here are a dozen of the best: Check the top leadership podcasts to inspire and make you grow in your personal life and career, and listen to the best programs.
Why Leadership Podcasts?
Leadership podcasts are like portable masterclasses, brimming with wisdom from global thought leaders. Whether you’re commuting, working out, or taking a coffee break, they offer the flexibility to learn on-the-go. Key benefits include:
- Diverse Perspectives: From CEOs of Fortune 500 companies to startup founders, you get insights from a wide range of voices.
- Real-life Lessons: Many podcasts feature candid conversations, offering real-world experiences and challenges faced by leaders.
- Tangible Tips: Most episodes provide actionable takeaways, tools, or strategies you can implement immediately.
Dose of Leadership
The dose of Leadership has interviews with leaders from all areas of life, including military, business, and even faith-based leaders. The show aims to teach leaders and aspiring leaders how to develop themselves and the organization they lead. Check the top leadership podcasts to inspire and make you grow in your personal life and career, and listen to the best programs.
Leadership Podcasts To Inspire: HBR IdeaCast
The Harvard Business Review (HBR) is a magazine produced by a university subsidiary. It’s a renowned publication that comes out six times a year, covering all sorts of topics, including management, strategy, finance, and more.
IdeaCast is one of several podcasts that fall under the HBR umbrella. Its focus is on interviewing leaders in business, and each episode takes a deep dive into a different aspect of what makes the current guest a success.
Whereas other leadership podcasts tend to focus on interviewing their guests. IdeaCast leans more towards tackling broader concepts. It has episodes on everything from rethinking poverty to improving meetings in the workplace. Each only lasts around 30 minutes, which means it’s fairly easy to stay up to date with the latest releases.
Leadership and Loyalty
In this show, Baron seeks to inspire leaders to lead purposeful lives for holistic excellence. He hosts leaders from various spheres of life to discuss the leadership model that promotes loyalty in leaders and their followers.
Leadership Podcasts To Inspire: Behind the Brilliance
Lisa Nicole Bell describes herself as an entrepreneur, artist, and lover of snacks. When she’s not trying out fruity treats, she’s interviewing other innovators and creatives on Behind the Brilliance.
Although Bell’s roster of guests isn’t as impressive as, say, Ferriss’, that sometimes adds to the value of the podcast. Her episodes that feature writers tend to be particularly interesting. When she’s not conducting interviews, she answers listeners’ questions during in-depth solo recordings.
Finally, few business or leadership podcasts offer better representation for people of all walks of life. So, not just celebrities or CEOs.
Women’s Leadership Podcast
Sabrina Braham podcast’s prime target is women but anyone can benefit from the tips. It discusses ways you can achieve success and become a leader in your niche by living to your potential. Keep reading the top leadership podcasts to inspire and make you grow in your personal life and career, and listen to the best programs
The Tim Ferriss Show
The Tim Ferriss Show is one of the most popular business podcasts in the world. Moreover, it’s easy to see (or hear) why. For each episode, Ferriss interviews a guest who’s at the top of their field. In addition, breaks down the tactics and routines they’ve used to climb there.
Some of the shows’ past guests include world-renowned figures such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, LeBron James. Peter Thiel. Malcolm Gladwell, Bob Iger, and many more. Ferriss pulls from every field for his guests and in the course of an hour and a half. Moreover, dives deep into what drives each of them to excellence.
In between long-form interviews, Ferriss also releases shorter pieces on the books he’s been reading lately. His taste in literature is eclectic, so those episodes may also be worth your time.
Extra Top Leadership Podcasts To Add To Your Playlist
- The Leader’s Palette: Spearheaded by bestselling author, James Clear, this podcast delves into the habits and routines that make great leaders tick.
- Lead On Air: This is a weekly dose of leadership trends, challenges, and success stories, hosted by leadership coach Sarah Jenkins.
- Navigating Leadership: A blend of interviews with industry trailblazers and analysis on leading in turbulent times, it’s a must-listen for those in decision-making roles.
- Future-Proof Leader: A deep dive into what it takes to stay relevant and resilient as a leader in an ever-changing world.
- Growth Catalyst: Designed for emerging leaders, this podcast focuses on the skills, mindset, and strategies to ascend the leadership ladder with top leadership podcasts to listen.
Tips For Making The Most Of Leadership Podcasts
- Consistent Listening: Dedicate specific times in your week to tune in. Regularity can help in internalizing lessons and insights.
- Take Notes: Jot down key points or ideas that resonate. It can be handy when you need a burst of inspiration.
- Apply What You Learn: Hearing insights is one thing; implementing them is another. Challenge yourself to put one or two ideas into practice each week.
- Engage With The Community: Many podcasts have associated online communities. Join them for deeper discussions and networking opportunities.
We trust you enjoyed our list of leadership and management podcasts. A huge thank you to all the above hosts for the work they do to bring us this great information.
No matter what you listen to or read (don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter, below!), make lifelong learning a habit to continue to expand your knowledge, build further skills, and never let your brain end up with cobwebs with top leadership podcasts to listen.