Marketing Strategies for Lawyers to Increase Their Digital Visibility
In this article, we'll share and explain the top marketing strategies for lawyers to increase their digital visibitly and succeed online.
With a continued rise in internet penetration, marketing strategies need to be realigned to increase digital visibility. As more people shift to digital marketing, it will become even more difficult to get your business noticed. In this article, we’ll share the top marketing strategies for lawyers to increase their digital visibility.
As a lawyer, you need to come up with laser-sharp strategies that will keep you ahead of the competition. Did you know that 72% of consumers visit a local store after an online search?
Marketing Strategies for Lawyers
To appear in organic search, brands need to invest in their discoverability. This, therefore, implies the need to improve your game of SERPs or the ability to rank highly in Search Engine Results Pages. This can be achieved by launching personal websites to help highlight work samples, services, and advice to potential clients.
Depending on your online profile, presence, audience, and other factors, the journey to visibility can vary. Some of the objectives that determine your strategies should include creating brand awareness, improving authority in the industry, and consequently increasing business revenue.
Let’s review some of the strategies that lawyers can apply
1 Evaluate your Social Media Presence
If you have already joined social media, it’s time to evaluate its effectiveness. Does it offer you any leads or progression towards your objectives as a business?
Here some top suggestions you can work on going forward
- Join or Improve LinkedIn Profile- According to statistics, 61 million users are in high-level decision-making positions. Optimizing your LinkedIn profile helps you stand out and improve your networking prospects.
- Join or Improve twitter Profile- Twitter is one of the greatest tools for collecting customer feedback and learning ongoing conversations. Creating a good summary with a professional image, links to your website, or work portfolio are some of the items you can work on for a start. As a result, great marketing strategies for lawyers
- Promote your profile- To gain a large audience in social media, you need to contribute to ongoing conversations, creating interesting articles, and connecting with new people. The goal here is to have as many connections and followers as possible.
- Utilize social media analytics- You can utilize social media analytical tools to gain important insights such as total reach, engagement, acquisitions, conversions, activity, and impressions. The data from these tools can help you make informed decisions on any changes.
Using the above tips, you can optimize your social media to help grow your business. Creating consistent content and a solid action plan can help you progress in this area.
2 Create a Social Media Content Calendar: Marketing Strategies For Lawyers
Social media being a favorite place for many people to list their services, you need advanced law firm marketing strategies to get ahead of the game. So, the social media content calendar helps you to create consistency in purpose and direction.
These are some of the details to include in a content calendar
- Type of content to create- To engage with your audiences you need to create content regularly. Items such as videos, articles, tips, images, and quotes are some of the various pieces you can use to diversify your content.
- Posting schedule- In liaison with your social media team, you can develop times of the day and week that the various content types need to be posting. This can be aided by automated posting tools. The posting schedule helps to improve visibility and enhance the production of content.
A content calendar is a great way to improve your overall visibility. Potential clients will interact with you better using a question or a weekly poll, than in just a normal lawyer’s profile. As a result, great marketing strategies for lawyers
3 Improve Website Content
Information contained in websites and blogs to improve the content to help you generate more leads and appear on the internet. Creating content on a more regular basis can help transition visitors to pay customers. So, you can improve it by incorporating a few tweaks listed below.
- Firstly, mobile-friendly content- Recent statistics indicate that mobile access at 52% has surpassed desktop internet access at 48%. This, therefore, calls for adjusting content like images, videos, articles and any other content to be mobile-friendly.
- Secondly, keyword research- Utilizing keyword research tools can help you get insights on what clients are looking for. This will give you suggestions on what to incorporate in your marketing strategies.
Great content by search engines that in turn serve them to potential clients.
4 Utilize Paid Advertisements: Marketing Strategies For Lawyers
Due to the huge volumes of the content on a global scale, getting your messages by multiple audiences can be challenging. You can utilize search engine ads, Twitter ads, LinkedIn ads, or others such as Facebook ads by sponsoring content to the right audience.
The advantage of sponsored ads is that you can customize your targeted audience. This includes zero-in on geographical locations. Moreover, interests based on consumer behavior and other insights to improve value for your money.
Is increased digital visibility a hard nut to crack for Lawyers?
In conclusion, the answer is NO! Getting your social media profiles optimization. Re-evaluating your digital content, and utilizing analytics tools can be some of the great areas to include in the strategy. Finally, to speed up the process of digital visibility, an advertisement can also supplement the strategies.