Many business owners don’t realize that increased web traffic doesn’t automatically translate into sales. The reason behind is that most businesses stop at some point, most especially upon reaching search engine optimization or SEO. However, it’s not enough to become visible on the first page of the search engine and attract online users to enter the site. Here are the best SEO tips from a top-rated New York agency for your website optimization and conversions.
New York SEO Power Tips
Turn your visitors and prospects into customers with conversion rate optimization or CRO. Learn more about SEO power tips to attain successful conversions, quality leads, and optimization by reading below.
Create the Perfect Meta Description
When creating content for SEO, it is crucial to write for the online user before the search engines. In that way, you can write action-oriented and compelling meta descriptions for your web pages, which include landing pages and blog articles. New York SEO experts and experts from other locations emphasize the importance of appealing meta descriptions among online users.
Well-written meta descriptions benefit your website when it comes to search engine results pages or SERPs. It provides more click-throughs to convert online visitors into quality leads and new customers. Remember that search engines do not use meta descriptions as a direct factor in ranking web pages but use a click-through rate or CTR. Visitors should find value in your meta descriptions, click your links, and consume your content to improve your click-through ranking.
Here are some tips when creating the best meta description:
- Keep your meta description character length up to 160 characters or less that inspire users to click, as well as to ensure that it doesn’t get cut off in the SERP.
- Always consider the value proposition of your meta description to your visitors: state why users should visit your page and what their expectations should be.
- Avoid stringing keywords for the sake of SEO. Instead, create a friendly and easy-to-understand meta description.
- Avoid typos in your meta description because not only does this make your site look unprofessional, but it can also make your site look like spam.
- You can incorporate a short call-to-action or CTA to boost your CTR and conversion rate.
Produce High-Quality Content
Now that you have a good meta description, it’s also essential to back it up with high-quality content. SEO and Google algorithms are always changing. Your website should meet the needs of users who are searching for high-quality content. If your site is user-friendly, it wins the heart of SERPs. To find out more, check this video:
Here are some tips and tricks when producing high-quality content:
- Introduce fresh content in various forms, such as infographics, clear images, videos, memes, Podcast or audio files, and AI-based content for AI-shopping devices, like Echo Dot, Siri, and Alexa.
- Use a combination of low and high-quality or authority links to strike a perfect balance in SEO. Make sure that your content is well-researched and avoid plagiarized content, as well as misspelled words and grammatical errors.
- Use subheadings and keep your content well-formatted for easier reading. Avoid sentences and paragraphs that are too long. As much as possible, keep only two to three sentences in one paragraph.
- Increase your knowledge of SEO and create high-quality content by taking the best online courses. By doing so, you’ll be updated with the latest Google updates and algorithms that affect your SEO, SERP, and sales.
Use Appropriate Call to Action
One important aspect of optimizing conversions is your CTA. It’s not enough to end your landing page with genetic CTAs, such as “Call us now.”
Here are some tips when making strong CTAs for the best conversion tactics:
- Cool price tags such as “Starts only at” above a large background slider.
- Engaging content and a “Read More” button below sliced lines opening on the same page.
- Right placement of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media sharing buttons.
- Responsive web design on any screen view (mobile, desktop, or tablet) with a decent CTA banner to inform visitors, for instance, to plan a trip, with the CTA “Best Time to Visit.”
- Aside from CTAs, include a widget that enables users to book an appointment, avail a service, or purchase a product.
- Red and orange CTA buttons are more appealing and demand action to be taken compared to other colors.
Conclusion Of New York SEO
Once you apply the SEO power tips mentioned above, you will realize their huge impact on your site optimization, conversion, and sales. Using the appropriate meta descriptions, keywords, and CTAs can help increase your click-through rate, traffic, and conversion rate. On the other hand, producing high-quality content can help with customer engagement and organic traffic for long-term success.