If you own a large company that deals with selling and servicing, you will need to get more customers to your workshop and at the same time keep them happy. The best way to reach out to more and more customers is by making the best use of modern technology rather than the traditional manual marketing technique. Mass SMS is one tool for it.
- When it comes to using technology in your marketing process, using a mass text message app is the best approach as you will be able to reach out to your targeted audience in a better way.
- In addition to that, you will be able to render better and faster service as you will be able to let your customers know that their car is ready to collect when the servicing is completed.
Hidden Benefits Of Mass SMS
Previously for this, you would need to pick up the phone and make the call to the specific customer you want to get in touch with and let them know that their car is ready for collection. According to research, it is seen that irrespective of the service or spare parts department:
- A company needs to make at least 65 outbound calls each day to their customers for this purpose.
- The major part of the numbers the companies called was of mobile phones because most of the people prefer to leave their mobile phone numbers to tend as their point of contact.
- The average cost of each of these calls made by the companies was about 21 pence which means over a period of a month the companies spend around $355.
To save such huge cost, labor, and time, using a mass text message app seems to be the most feasible, prudent and cost-effective option. It is for these reasons that this large variety of mass text message apps are growing in popularity and use.
The cost factor
A few practical data will establish the fact that when you use a mass text message app you will be able to make significant cost savings. According to research, it is seen that:
- When you send a simple text alert the cost of sending it to the customers is as low as 4.9 pence meaning your monthly expenses of sending the SMS texts will be about $82.81.
- The telecom cost per month will be reduced by an impressive $272.19 each month if you replace the phone calls with such simple text messages.
- It means your annual cost saving amount will be as high as $3266.28 which is an astonishing 77%.
The study also shows that specifically for a car sales and servicing dealership more than 90% of the customers prefer to receive an SMS text alert rather than a phone call to know that their car is ready to collect.
However, this data may vary across different industry and business types because likings vary and therefore every type of customer may not want to receive an SMS text alert and instead prefer a phone call.
The time-saving factor
When it comes to saving time, which is also an indirect way of saving money. Or in fact, making more money, then using these SMS apps will produce just as impressive results as saving money.
The amount of time saved when you send an SMS text is huge. Because it only takes a couple of seconds to do it as compared to making a phone call. Once again, research shows that:
- SMS takes only a few seconds but
- Phone calls take a total of about 1.5 hours per day.
This means that over the course of the year the total time that you can save. Spend in other important areas of your business for more productive results is about 468 hours.
Arguably, these calculations may seem to be a bit crude. However, that does not make any argument compelling enough not to adopt an SMS service or an app. All you have to do is:
- Distinguish the calls that you make for your business that can be replaced by an SMS text message.
- In addition to that, you must also consider whether such a move will be reasonable. So, productive enough so as to save time and cost both.
- Also, make sure you take a look at your customer base. To who you need to send the SMS or make the calls.
Using a smart mass text app for your business to send simple alerts to your customer base will appreciate. By your customers as well. They will take this as an impressive new service that you are providing thereby. Making the cost-benefit and its effectiveness more significant.
The role of SMS marketing
If you are into B2B strategy the role of SMS marketing. Therefore the significance of such mass SMS apps cannot overlook. It is seen through research and it is also believed by the industry experts that most of the customers. Clients prefer using their smartphones or any other mobile devices for that matter to access a website. Any type of content, or even to interact with their friends and business associates on social media.
Business buyers, in particular, use their mobile devices the most for various reasons such as:
- Research about anything and everything they might require
- To identify any sources of information
- Find and get in touch with the possible vendors and
- To identify different service providers that they can partner with forgetting and doing more business.
Therefore, you will be better off when you embrace mobile in B2B marketing. Create a dynamic SMS marketing campaign using the most advanced and useful mass SMS text message app. This will enable you to follow both your current as well. As potential buyers no matter wherever they are in their customer journey.
Most of modern businesses give mobile marketing full credit for their success. It will provide you with a lot of benefits whether it is for getting in touch with your customers. Or to inform them about a new product launch or service or simply to thank them for their overwhelming response.