The Power Of YouTube When Marketing Your Business
In this post, you will learn more about the power of YouTube marketing, its advantages, and how to use it to grow your company and business
According to a statistical report, about 73 percent of adults in the United States use YouTube, so it’s considered the most popular online platform. This is why YouTube is a powerful video marketing platform where you can promote your products and services while providing entertainment, help, and support to your target audience. In this post, you will learn more about the power of YouTube marketing, its advantages, and how to use it to grow your company and business.
Unleash The Power Of YouTube For Business Marketing: Boost Your Branding
While your website is the core foundation of your online presence, your YouTube channel is considered an extension to market your business. Customizing your channel can help you attract more customers and increase people’s awareness of your brand to promote your YouTube videos.
A Great YouTube Identity
That’s why it’s crucial to establish a great YouTube identity by checking out this quick and helpful guide to grow your business advantages marketing:
- Consistent Chanel Name: Create a consistent channel name across all media platforms, especially YouTube, because all videos you publish will bear this name.
- Upload a Stunning Channel Icon: Just like the profile picture you see on Facebook, it’s essential to have an appealing YouTube channel icon, such as a professional headshot or company logo. Make it unique, and choose the background color wisely. For instance, you can follow blue, gold, or red as the year’s lucky colors. Users can easily identify you through your channel icon. As Google recommends, upload a round or square image 800 x 800 pixels in size.
- Upload Appealing Channel Art: Make your videos more appealing by uploading an image of 2560 x 1440 pixels for your channel art. It should be well-scaled across devices like smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
- Short and Sweet YouTube Trailer: Keep your YouTube trailer around 30 seconds up to a minute, and never exceed. It should show what your channel is all about and a short message to encourage viewers to subscribe.
- Integrate Your Social Media Accounts: Remember to link your YouTube channel to your website and other social media accounts. This increases the power of YouTube marketing so that you can connect with your subscribers anywhere. You can do this on your YouTube channel’s “About” section.
Attract More Viewers Through Your Thumbnails
While a thumbnail may not seem impactful, it is crucial in attracting more viewers to your YouTube videos. What is a YouTube thumbnail? It’s a clickable image, the first thing that online viewers see when browsing YouTube.
Similar to how you improve your home’s curb appeal to stand out from the neighborhood and get compliments from your guests and visitors, it’s also important to make your YouTube thumbnail attractive to draw in more viewers to watch your videos. But how do you do it?
Here are some helpful tips for making well-designed thumbnails for YouTube business marketing:
- Follow Proper YouTube Thumbnail Sizing and Dimensions: The image of a great thumbnail is 1280 x 720 pixels in size. Go for a larger size that you can scale down instead of choosing a smaller size to ensure a high-quality thumbnail.
- Use Quality Photos as Your Thumbnail’s Background: Grab the viewer’s attention by uploading a high-quality picture. It serves as a teaser of what your video is all about while familiarizing your audience with your style.
- Add Text Headings: Giving viewers a glimpse of what your video is all about can be improved by adding text headings. You can number the thumbnails if you’re creating a series like a TV show.
- Consistent Font Style: Create strong visuals and communicate with viewers quickly by being consistent with the font style and using appealing colors and a strong overall design. Choose an easy-to-read font such as “gothic” or sans serif. Also, heavyweight or bold fonts are a great choice.
Create the Best YouTube Video to Market Your Business
Set a goal before you start shooting. Your YouTube marketing success relies on your videos’ relevance, entertainment level, and effectiveness. You should show your target audience the importance of your products and services by sharing your knowledge, expertise, personal stories, and what others say about your business.
Knowing the different types of videos you can film for your YouTube channel will attract more audience to your channel and your website. Of course, it would mean an increase in site traffic and potential sales.
Before You Make Your Next YouTube Video To Business Marketing
- Case Studies and Project Reviews: Including case study findings and results can help boost your credibility and show your authority as a thought leader in your business niche.
- Customer Testimonial Videos: Help build your credibility and reputation by uploading interview videos of testimonials from satisfied customers.
- YouTube Live: Similar to Facebook Live, this allows the broadcasting of live content to the public without edited or filtered content, attracting more audience members and providing real-time feedback.
- Tutorial or Explainer Videos: How-to videos are step-by-step videos that explain how to use a product or different parts of a product or service. Guides can be used to answer customer support questions or explain new product features.
- Influencer Interviews: Influencers are usually thought leaders who can amplify the credibility of your business. You can interview professors, advocate leaders, or famous personalities in your local area to boost your local business.
- Event Videos: If you’re attending a trade fair, expo, or conference, you can upload videos of the event to show how excited you are about sharing them with your audience.
- Video Blogs: Document your everyday life events through video blogs. Make sure to upload videos with digestible content that reflects the content of your blog posts.
How to Market Your YouTube Videos to Promote Your Business
Using the power of YouTube to market your business using video marketing entails a lot of hard work if you want your videos to go viral or at least capture the hearts and minds of your target audience.
Of course, everybody is welcome to watch your videos, but you want to attract and gain more potential customers to avail of your products and services. So, how to grow business advantages with YouTube marketing?
Tips and Tricks For Grow Business Advantages With YouTube Marketing
- Adopt SEO Strategies for Optimization: Make sure your YouTube channel’s title and description are search-engine-optimized. So viewers can easily see your videos at the top of search results. This is why it’s important to learn YouTube SEO to become visible on the top results or first few pages of YouTube, Google, and other search engines.
- Feature Real People: Instead of having pure text or a slideshow format for your videos or graphic designs. Feature real people in your videos to create a positive impact. It’s a great way of sharing how people perceive and use your products. How happy your customers are when using your services. Using animated faces can also do the trick, especially if your target audience is younger.
- Include CTAs: Remember to tell viewers what you want them to do next after watching your video, including calls-to-action or CTAs in all your videos. It will help boost your conversion rate, leads, and revenue.
- Make It Shareable: Producing videos regularly and making a video series can help increase brand awareness. Remember to make your videos shareable by creating a playlist that features your videos. Check the “Video Manager” option of your YouTube Studio account and check your YouTube privacy settings. Choose “Videos” and select “Public” under “Visibility” to make the video viewable and shareable with others.
- Add a Subscribe Button: Adding a subscribe button on your website is a great way to build your audience.
Things You Need to Create Great YouTube Videos
While you can use your smartphone to take videos, having reliable video production equipment to produce your videos is important. The basic things you must prepare before filming your next YouTube video for business marketing include a camera.
Tripod, lighting, microphone, and video editing software. Here are some tips when choosing the right video production equipment before creating YouTube videos:
- Camera: If you’re still starting, use quality camcorders or webcams. Mirrorless and DSLRs are great investments, perfect for an upgrade once you’re ready. Webcams are plug-and-play video cameras that are affordable, reliable, and perfect for live streaming. On the other hand, camcorders are lightweight video recorders and suitable for any shooting situation.
- Microphone: Purchase an external microphone so viewers can hear what you’re explaining or saying in your videos. Built-in cameras or phone microphones tend to have bad quality due to ambient sounds. You can choose from USB, label, or shotgun microphones.
- Tripod: Maintain steady footage with a tripod. Viewers can easily get distracted by so many movements on videos, making them leave your channel. So it’s worth buying a tripod or Gimbal stabilizer for professional video production.
Conclusion Of The Power Of YouTube When Marketing Your Business
YouTube is a very powerful online marketing strategy for small and medium-sized businesses, SMEs, and large companies or corporations. It creates a fair competition for any kind and any size of business. Your business can benefit from YouTube marketing by optimizing the elements of your channel to rank in search results.
Upload videos consistently to increase your views and subscribers and increase YouTube’s power in marketing your business. This way, you’ll attain your marketing goals and make your business thrive, grow, and succeed. We hope this article on the power of YouTube marketing, its advantages, and how to use it to grow your company and business has helped you.