Inbound marketing refers to all online efforts that aim to promote products and services to customers through valuable content, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and branding. It creates brand awareness, attracting new customers and investors, and keeping loyal ones aligned with the business. In this article, we’ll share the top 4 benefits of inbound marketing.
Top Benefits Of Inbound Marketing
The benefits of inbound marketing are promising, and here are the major ones that shouldn’t be ignored:
Cultivates Brand Awareness
In the digital world, even small businesses can compete with large businesses, gaining worldwide recognition and cultivating brand awareness. Inbound marketing involves creating appealing and helpful content aligned with the journey of buyers and based on their search queries.
If your site has great pieces of content, readers are encouraged to share these with their family and friends via social media, thereby increasing brand visibility and awareness. This benefit shouldn’t be ignored because the more people know that your business exists, the higher your chances of generating more traffic and, eventually, sales.
Here are effective ways on how to increase brand awareness through social media marketing:
- Post selfies, story-driven updates, and other human-centric content instead of typical promos and links for a better appeal.
- Create a clean, well-optimized profile with a professionally-taken photo that effectively spells out your brand.
- Use hashtags to make your social media posts searchable. Niche tags introduce your brand and marketing message to potential customers.
- Make your posts pop out by using image creation tools to make eye-catching visuals for your social media page.
Benefits Of Inbound Marketing: Long-Term Organic Traffic
Organic traffic refers to the number of website visitors from non-ads or unpaid efforts. Hence, it is also called unpaid traffic. With inbound marketing, you can benefit from gaining long-term organic traffic by keeping your informative and engaging posts updated regularly.
Instead of pure advertising, creating a blog section on your website allows you to showcase your expertise and provide a great resource to your target audience at the same time. The more you produce high-quality content, the more people want to visit your website.
Here are some examples of content to help you gain long-term organic traffic:
- Infographics or image with text content
- How-to videos
- FAQ and Q&A content for voice-based searches
- Helpful guides
- Studies, statistics, and research articles
Boosts Lead Generation And Conversion Rates
When an online visitor clicks on, enters, and explores your website, you can generate leads through your content and prompt them to take action or engage with your business. Whether they subscribe to your newsletter, sign-up, download a digital file or purchase a product, you can convert these visitors into customers, thus increasing your lead and conversion rates.
Lead generation refers to initiating consumer interest in your products and services. On the other hand, the conversion rate refers to the number of paying customers. Boosting your lead generation and conversion rates should not ignore it because these key business metrics are crucial in determining and forecasting your current and future sales.
Prospers Customer Engagement
Given the right timing and content, inbound marketing drastically affects customer engagement. Considering how enormous content found online is, it’s challenging to boost customer experience. However, you can use different platforms to make it possible and prosper customer engagement.
By improving customer experience through inbound marketing, you can also improve your net promoter score or NPS, which is a business metric that determines how a customer will likely recommend your product or service to family and friends. This is one essential benefit that should not ignore it because the happier your customers are, the more people you’ll entice to do business with you.
Here are ways on how to engage with your audience through inbound marketing:
- Social Media Marketing: Firstly, respond to customer queries and concerns using the comments section or messaging apps of social media networks.
- Content Marketing: Secondly, creating content that addresses customer concerns and problems, such as tutorial videos, make you closer to them, creating opportunities to connect with your audience and show them expertise. Moreover, content marketing can help you engage with your target audience by allowing your readers to leave a comment after reading your article. Such a thing encourages interaction.
Benefits Of Inbound Marketing Conclusion
In conclusion, the top benefits of inbound marketing you should not ignore include increased brand awareness. Higher lead and generation rates, improved customer experience, and long-term organic traffic. All of these benefits will lead to higher sales. As well as to the continuous growth and success of your business.
Whether you have a small or big business, inbound marketing can attain short-term and long-term goals. Knowing the best inbound marketing strategies to use will help you realize the full web presence potential of your business. Thus helping you reach greater heights.