Twitter (X) Accounts Management Tools
Check the best Twitter (X) multiple accounts management tools and top systems for effective and more productive social media usage
Do you have trouble accessing and managing multiple Twitter accounts simultaneously efficiently? I do. Finally, I figured out the best Twitter account management tools. If you have only one Twitter account, there are thousands and one tool that you can use to post your tweets and receive updates. Check the best Twitter (X) multiple accounts management tools and top systems for effective and more productive social media usage.
However, if you own more than one Twitter accounts, you will find that managing them simultaneously is not as easy. Most Twitter clients (including the Twitter website) support only one instance of Twitter login. To post to multiple accounts, you must log out and log in again with the new username, which can be a troublesome chore, time-consuming and ineffective task.
HootSuite – Twitter Accounts Management Tools
Hootsuite is one of the popular social media management tools available. They have done an excellent job helping people manage multiple Twitter accounts and accounts on other social networks like Facebook, Instagram, and more. Check the best Twitter (X) multiple accounts management tools and top systems for effective and more productive social media usage.
Just like TweetDeck, it was launched in 2008 by Ryan Holmes as BrightKit. Back then, it only integrated with Twitter, then they applied changes in 2009. So, what are the features of this tool:
- Start for free by adding three social accounts.
- Add RSS feeds so it automatically share your new posts across your platforms.
- Connect Twitter, Facebook (groups/pages/profile), Instagram, and LinkedIn (profiles & pages). Besides the official integration, there is the HootSuite App Directory which contains third-party integrations.
- You can easily schedule posts across all your channels. You can upload it from a spreadsheet.
- Delegate tasks by adding team members and delegating specific tasks.
- You can get analytics like nowhere else to see how your posts are doing.
- They also released their mobile app for both iOS & Android.
One of the biggest drawbacks besides their pricing is their outdated user interface. It can take some time to get used to it, but other than that, this tool is potent for managing your social media accounts. But that means that you need to pay. The free version is limited to 3 accounts and 30 social media posts scheduled. Besides the custom one that you could create, there are 3 plans available:
- Professional plan, which costs $29/month. You can connect ten social profiles and have unlimited scheduling, but you are limited to 1 user account.
- Team plan, which costs $129/month. You can connect 20 social profiles and have three users.
- The business plan which costs $599/month. You can connect 35 social profiles and have five users.
If you read this blog, you would be looking for the first plan. It may be a lot to pay $29 a month for a tool like this, but if you could afford it, then it is worth it.
Twitter Accounts Management Tools: TweetDeck
TweetDeck is one of the first solutions on the market to help people manage multiple Twitter accounts. It was initially released in 2008 by Iain Dodsworth.
But in 2011, it was acquired by Twitter. And there is not just the web version that you could check by following the link above, but there is also a macOS app and a Chrome app that you could use to visit your TweetDeck with a click of a button.
It is straightforward to use this tool. When you visit the link to the tool, sign in with your Twitter account. Then you could add columns for what types of feeds you want to appear in your dashboard. You can add a column to show your homepage, messages, tweets from people in a Twitter list, notifications, activity, trending, likes, mentions, follower tweets, scheduled tweets, and more.
In a nutshell, I’d still use this tool even if I’m not managing multiple accounts. It offers everything in one place, depending on what you want. You could then connect multiple accounts and show the columns you want. So, why use this tool?
- With TweetDeck Team, you can easily delegate access to your profile to as many people as you want without necessarily sharing your password, allowing them to manage your tweets.
- You can make the interface appear as you want and only show the columns you want.
- You can have a column for almost anything, including your followers’ tweets, and you can add any column for any account on the same interface.
- It is the almost official Twitter option to manage multiple accounts.
- You can easily schedule tweets.
- Easily create and edit Twitter lists within TweetDeck and use columns to see the tweets and activities in these lists.
- You can easily track the mentions of your competitors by visiting their accounts within TweetDeck.
- Set up alerts to stay ahead with critical tweets so you don’t miss out on essential tweets, with notifications appearing on your desktop when your criteria are met.
Add to that the ability to manage multiple accounts at once and see all the data you want in the way you want. Additionally, you can tweet to any or multiple accounts at once. With all of this, you get a tool you can’t live without if you’re actively using Twitter for multiple accounts.
And did I mention that you could do all this for free without paying a dime?? So if you plan to take your activity on Twitter to the next level, then check out TweetDeck.
Buffer Twitter Accounts Management Tools
Founded in 2010, Buffer has grown dramatically over the past few years to help people manage multiple social media networks, making publishing content easy. And many top companies use it you hear about everywhere, like Shopify, GitHub, Intercom, Microsoft, Trello, and more.
As you can see from the pricing, the Pro plan is more than enough for most people reading this site. The advanced social analytics won’t matter to you much, and 100 posts scheduled per account is more than enough. Here is what you can do with Buffer:
- Five social channels at once. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Linkedin.)
- Write your post once, then post it on any of the six channels simultaneously. You can tweak what you want on each channel separately on the spot.
- View easy to understand analytics to see your social media performance and where your results are lacking. You can also create reports to show to your clients demonstrating the growth you’ve made.
- You can add team members, giving each member different access levels and permissions.
- Easily schedule content from the web once you see it using their browser extension or their app on Android and iOS.
There are four plans available:
- Pro Plan has eight social accounts, 100 posts scheduled for each account, and access to 1 user. It costs $15/month.
- Premium Plan: 2000 posts can be scheduled per account, with access to 2 users and advanced social analytics. It costs $65/month.
- Small Business plan: 25 social accounts with access to 6 users and 2k posts scheduled per profile. It costs $99/month.
- Medium Business plan: You can add 50 social accounts with access to 11 users and 2k scheduled posts per profile. It costs 199$/month.
Finally, their pricing is straightforward and less costly than Hootsuite. Check the best Twitter (X) multiple accounts management tools and top systems for effective and more productive social media usage.
Drumup Twitter accounts management tools is one of the tools that is geared more toward users like you and me who want to quickly fill their queue with top-quality posts without much work, and schedule the posts with ease across your different accounts on different social media channels. And that is why 54,875 people have trusted it.
Here is what you can do with this tool: Check the best Twitter (X) multiple accounts management tools and top systems for effective and more productive social media usage.
- Manage multiple accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- You can use their tool to find top content in your industry, and with their algorithm, they will even recommend you which ones to go after.
- Add feeds to publish posts automatically
- Use their algorithm to add the right hashtags to increase your visibility (intelligent hashtag recommendations)
- Share posts easily with their Chrome extension
- Their analytics will show your efforts and what to improve.
DrumUp Pricing: X Accounts Management Tools
There are four plans to choose from:
- Starter plan: Costs $15. You can add three social accounts with ten posts/day/account.
- Pro plan: Costs $39. You can add 20 social accounts with 15 posts/day/account.
- Small Business plan: Costs $79. You can add 50 social accounts with 40 posts/day/account.
- Large business plan: Costs $159. You can add 100 social accounts with unlimited posts/day/account
Moreover, the starter plan is enough for almost everyone starting. The Pro is the most popular as it has nearly all of the important features.
Agora Pulse: Top X Management Tools
Agora Pulse Twitter accounts management tools are on the high-end spectrum of tools for helping you manage your social media efforts, and there is a reason for that.
Maybe that reason won’t be enough for you to justify paying the cost. The founders have been developing since the web boom in 1997, and they caught the growth of Facebook for marketers early on in 2008, helping people with apps to run contests and promotions.
It wasn’t until late 2011 that they finally founded Agorapulse to help Facebook marketers with their efforts on Facebook.
Then, they expanded to cover the top 5 channels, and they have been developing at a quick pace since then.
Here is how Agora Pulse can help you with your social media efforts:
- Quickly post on multiple social accounts at once
- Schedule your posts as you want
- Tweak posts for each social network
- Reschedule posts over and over
- Easily see all conversations mentioning your site and engage with your audience or delegate messages to a specific person
- Quickly see how your efforts are doing with their report
- Manage the responsibilities of your teammates with ease
- Get reports on the response time of your team
- And much more
This tool was created specifically for companies who manage their social media as a team. Their ability to delegate is like no other tool. Not to mention all their other excellent features that make managing your social media accounts with your time so much easier and more effective, which is very important.
Agora Pulse Twitter Accounts Management Tools Pricing
- Medium: Costs $99/month, and you can manage 10 social profiles with three users.
- Large: Costs $199/month, and you can manage 25 social profiles with six users.
- X-large: costs $299/month, and you can manage 40 social profiles with 12 users.
- Enterprise Costs $ 499$/month, and you can manage 70 social profiles with 20 users.
Of course, each plan has a difference in access to features. You can add social profiles and users for a fee determined by your plan.
As I said, this tool is more on the high end, and you shouldn’t consider it unless you are serious about social media and can benefit from all their different features. If you just want to post on multiple Twitter accounts at once with other social media sites, then Buffer may be a better option.